Launching soon! 🚀
Sign up to get notified for early access!

Continuous Brewing 🔁

Continuous Brewing 🔁

When brewing Kombucha, you want it to be quick and easy. 


KOMBU achieves this as you cycle through new batches. The jar and bottles have similar matching volumes (plus a little extra Jar headspace). The Jar is 3.5L and the bottles are 3L total (4x750ml). 📐

Fill your bottles 80% full, while leaving 20% in the jar as starter liquid for your next batch. As a plus, the liquid stops pouring from the tap when it reaches 20% liquid remaining. That way you always have enough. 🤓

Flavor your bottles with up to 20% juice, fruit, flavorings, etc. Then refill your Jar with a fresh batch of sweet tea... and the cycle begins again! 


Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 🍋


Kombucha Brewing


Previous post Next post